cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAND Asynchronous Timing

Jump to solution
Daniel_M
Contributor I

I can't find tREA and tRHOH on the t4240 Reference Manual. I need these parameters to calculate the other tRCP min. 

Daniel_M_0-1630342656093.png

Daniel_M_1-1630342723135.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Bulat
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

tREA and tRHOH are parameters of the NAND flash devices, not T4240 ones. On the processor side we recommend to set correct data sampling point: IFC_FTIM2_CSn_NAND[TRAD]. It should be programmed as mention in section 12.5.7.3 of the Ref Manual:
"Read data sampling time (TRAD) represents the read data sampling time on the NAND. The value should be programmed where the sampling at the IFC should be done at the center of the received data eye. Its value can be calculated as [tREAmax (from NAND datasheet) + 2 x board delay + 1/2 received data window size]", where the 'receive data window size' is calculated as tRP - tREA + tRHOH.

Regards,

Bulat

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Bulat
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

tREA and tRHOH are parameters of the NAND flash devices, not T4240 ones. On the processor side we recommend to set correct data sampling point: IFC_FTIM2_CSn_NAND[TRAD]. It should be programmed as mention in section 12.5.7.3 of the Ref Manual:
"Read data sampling time (TRAD) represents the read data sampling time on the NAND. The value should be programmed where the sampling at the IFC should be done at the center of the received data eye. Its value can be calculated as [tREAmax (from NAND datasheet) + 2 x board delay + 1/2 received data window size]", where the 'receive data window size' is calculated as tRP - tREA + tRHOH.

Regards,

Bulat

0 Kudos