MKW40Z160VHT4 Related

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKW40Z160VHT4 Related

ericda
Contributor I

My question is Does MKW40Z160VHT4 belong to the HEXIWEAR series? It seems to be a compact development board for the wearable Internet of Things technology launched in 2016. Is this chip easy to use? Has anyone used it?

#MKW40Z160VHT4 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI, @ericda 

Thanks for your questions.

Sorry for my late response here. Our community website could not logged in because of upgrade issues.

Even I have replied you by email. To avoid you didn't receive my email, reply again on the community.

Actually, MKW40Z160VHT4  is not recommended for new Designs.

1. While existing customers can still order the part, NXP does not recommend the part be designed into new end products. No discontinuance decision has been made, and all minimum longevity commitments will be honored. When a decision is made, it will be communicate through NXP's product discontinuance process (e.g., with a discontinuance notification to existing customers). Replacement part(s): MKW41Z512VHT4.
  2. For more details about MKW41Z512VHT4, you can refer to our product website: MKW41Z512VHT4.
  3. As a replacement of MKW40Z160VHT4, MKW41Z512VHT4 can also be very easily used in HEXIWEAR solutions. SDK and user guide is available on our website.

Best regards,

Christine.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos