EBTresos tool installer issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBTresos tool installer issue

cray053
Contributor I

my computer can't install EBTresos(EBtresosStudio_EBtresosStudio) tool, how to fix it.error.JPG

0 Kudos
11 Replies

saakjagtao
Contributor I

eb.JPG

 Can anyone help me with this issue?

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I've just tried to download in another PC, and similar to your situation, all downloaded files have the extension as *.gz. It led to setup.exe couldn't find the packages

pastedImage_1.png

After changed extension to *.uip, setup.exe could find the packages and could be opened.

pastedImage_2.png

So please note that you have to CHANGE the extension of the downloaded files, not UNZIP them.

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please copy all the *.uip files, which are the necessary packages for EB installer, into another empty folder, as below:

pastedImage_1.png

Hints: choose show the extension of file in Folder options, to make sure you get the correct files

pastedImage_2.png

After that, try to run setup.exe.

0 Kudos

cray053
Contributor I

I follow your proposal(copy all files to another empty folder), still have the same issue. compare to your file,  I don't have EBtresosStudio_WibuKeyRuntime.uip .txt. from the website, i get package of EBtresosStudio_WibuKeyRuntime, after uncompress, i just can get the following two folder. i can't download Update-ACG-8.5_Studio-24.0.1-B192974_ImportantNotes directly, but i can copy the content to TXT file.

2.JPG

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Here is the required system environment of EB Tresos 24.0.1:

pastedImage_1.png

Please check your type of Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) to see if EB Tresos 24.0.1 can compatible with.

0 Kudos

cray053
Contributor I

All of the environment is fulfilled, Is there another EB Tresos studio version to have a try.

My computer is  Window 7 Professional Service Pack 1 64-bit, Processor is Quad-core, RAM  is 16GB.

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I realized that your file name seems not like the installer which is downloaded from www.nxp.com. Please check and re-download all of these files (if anything is missing)

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

cray053
Contributor I

I re-download all of these files. and first install setup.exe, there is a warning.warning.JPG

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Seems like it's a Windows compatible problem. Could you tell me which version of EB tresos you want to install? And please share the Windows version and your computer's specification.

0 Kudos

cray053
Contributor I

1. AUTOSAR Tresos Studio 24.0.1

2. Window 7 Professional Service Pack 1, Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.5GHz.

0 Kudos

cray053
Contributor I

1. AUTOSAR Tresos Studio 24.0.1.

2. Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1,  Intel(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @3.5GHz.

0 Kudos