cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation for MPC5777C-516DS

Jump to solution
raul10
Contributor I

Where can I find the documentation for the evaluation board MPC5777C-516DS?

I bought this board, but there was no documentation included. I need especially the description of the jumper settings for generating the power supplies on board since I have no motherboard.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
marco_sacchi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The documentation isn't available because the MCU hasn't been qualified.

Please find attached the schematics of the daughter board MPC5777-516DS. The board is configured by default to work with the motherboard, which is providing the power suplly.

In order to configure it to obtain the power supply from the regulator mounted on the MPC5777C-516DS the following modification to the jumpers default settings should be applied:

J2 -> 1-2    (5.0V_SR from the onboard switching regulator)

J3 -> 1-2    (3.3V_SR from the onboard switching regulator)

J22 -> 1-3 1.25V_SR connected the the 1.25V obtained from the on-bboard linear regulator.

These changes should be enough to run the daughter board of Cobra55 alone.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
marco_sacchi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The documentation isn't available because the MCU hasn't been qualified.

Please find attached the schematics of the daughter board MPC5777-516DS. The board is configured by default to work with the motherboard, which is providing the power suplly.

In order to configure it to obtain the power supply from the regulator mounted on the MPC5777C-516DS the following modification to the jumpers default settings should be applied:

J2 -> 1-2    (5.0V_SR from the onboard switching regulator)

J3 -> 1-2    (3.3V_SR from the onboard switching regulator)

J22 -> 1-3 1.25V_SR connected the the 1.25V obtained from the on-bboard linear regulator.

These changes should be enough to run the daughter board of Cobra55 alone.

0 Kudos