DES-N1936 i.MX 6UltraLite DDR Tools Overview and Hardware Design Considerations

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This technical session provides an overview of the i.MX 6UltraLite MMDC (DDR Controller), the DDR tools used for DDR testing and board bring-up, and hardware considerations for DDR board designs. Attendees should be familiar with the MMDC from previous i.MX 6 series processors, specifically the i.MX 6SoloX. The session covers the differences in the MMDC between the i.MX 6UltraLite and its predecessor, the i.MX 6SoloX applications processor. The first half covers the tool offerings used to assist the user with bringing-up and testing a new DDR interface: i.MX 6UltraLite DRAM Register Programming Aid tool and the DDR Stress Test. The second half of the session covers hardware considerations board designers should follow for DDR board designs.

Labels (1)
Attachments
Comments

How do I get the i.MX 6UL DDR Register Programming Aid ? I search the community and did not find it. The close one is :

Mx6DQSDL LPDDR2 Script Aid V0.05.xls . But this file does not support iMX6UL.

Thanks.

HI Roman ,

Thanks for reply. The above link is for DDR3 script aid but we are looking for the LPDDR2.

Thanks

Same - there doesn't seem to a UL one for LPDDR2, just 3 (or DL with LPDDR2) I created a new post a while back about this, but no responses.

Dear #Lisa Hughes,

From where can I find i.MAX6 Quad DDR3 Register Programming Aid ? Can we use the same i.MX 6UL DDR Register Programming Aid for this ?

Please advice on this.

Regards,

Peter.

hkr

Hello,

Is there a newer Script Aid for MX6UL? The presentation states a version with 5 tabs and also DS-5 script output,

but I only found v0.02 in this community, which only has 3 tabs. Also, there is no possibility to set DDR to DDR3-1866...

Thanks!

hkr

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎05-25-2016 09:29 AM
Updated by: