Single Chip Module SCM-i.MX 6SoloX with V-Link Technology

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demo

This demonstration from Boundary Devices showcases one of the newest additions to the Single Chip System Module portfolio – the SCM-i.MX 6SoloX module with V-Link bus

The SCM-i.MX 6SoloX module with V-Link bus is a new type of single chip system module. It consists of:

• A base SCM-i.MX 6SoloX module that integrates NXP’s i.MX 6SoloX applications processor, NXP’s PF0100 power management IC, 512 MB LPDDR2, and system passive components (de-coupling capacitors and resistors)
  • A custom signal interface on the top of the package that enables customers to design their own PCB or substrate that can vertically attach to the top of the base SCM-i.MX 6SoloX. This custom signal interface, or V-Link bus, brings out common I/O such as UART, GPIO, SPI, I2C, SDIO etc. Customers can design top boards that add connectivity, security or sensing functions
  • The overall footprint of the solution is 15.5mm x 15.5mm

SCM V-Link technology is ideal for handheld/space-constrained applications allowing customers to integrate vertically

Features

• Reduce overall hardware design time and bring products to market faster
  • Shrink PCB area over current discrete solutions. Customers can add connectivity, sensing, security in a vertical integration fashion to further save on PCB area
  • Reduces design complexity of integrating DDR memory and power management
  • Get started with an evaluation board and Linux OS, early access program now available

NXP Recommends

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎06-29-2016 01:04 PM
Updated by:
NXP Employee