IoT Audio

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

IoT Audio

IoT Audio

Overview

Audio industries need Audio Platform Boards capable to perform with Hi-Res Audio, and focused on the implementation of IoT.
Therefore, it is necessary to count with a simplified but efficient and high performance audio platform, with WIFI/BT connectivity, and that is also capable of supporting 196k/32bit PCM & DSD DAC.
With the possibility of adding DSP capabilities to increase customers portfolios into high-end products.
And if needed, adding on-edge performance capabilities to complement the audio system into Voice Assistants.

This application receives video and Hi-Res audio signals from WIFI or Bluetooth, even from DMICs.
Then it processes them and sends a response to displays, speakers or any other audio or video output.
It should also count with an external Audio Codec that could support different audio formats.

Use Cases

The audio industry has been evolving through the years. Thanks to this evolution, the industry is now focused on Hi-Res Audio, & the implementation of IoT for streaming and other type of services.

• Some of the possible uses could be:
  • Audio Streaming.
  • Audio Processing.
  • Audio Files Storage.
  • Portable Audio Systems.
  • Personal Assistants.
  • Voice Assisted Systems.

Block Diagram

Block Diagram-IoT Audio-PNG.png

Products

Category MPU
Product URL i.MX 8M Plus – Arm® Cortex®-A53, Machine Learning, Vision, Multimedia and Industrial IoT 
Product Description The i.MX 8M Plus family focuses on machine learning and vision, advanced multimedia, and industrial IoT with high reliability.

Category Wireless
Product URL 1 88W8987: 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band 1x1 Wi-Fi® 5 (802.11ac) + Bluetooth® 5 Solution 
Product Description 1 The 88W8987 is a highly integrated Wi-Fi (2.4/5 GHz) and Bluetooth single-chip solution specifically designed to support the speed, reliability and quality requirements of Very High Throughput (VHT) products.
Product URL 2 PN5180: Full NFC Forum-compliant frontend IC 
Product Description 2 The PN5180 is a high-performance full NFC Forum-compliant frontend IC for various contactless communication methods and protocols.

Category Power Management
Product URL 1 PCA9450: Power Manage IC (PMIC) for i.MX 8M Mini/Nano/Plus 
Product Description 1 The PCA9450 is a single chip Power Management IC (PMIC) specifically designed to support i.MX 8M family processor
Product URL 2 NVT4857UK: SD 3.0-SDR104 compliant integrated auto-direction control memory card voltage level trans... 
Product Description 2 The device is an SD 3.0-compliant bidirectional dual voltage level translator with auto-direction control.

Category Drivers
Product URL 1 PCF85162T: 32 × 4 universal LCD driver for low multiplex rates 
Product Description 1 The PCF85162 is a peripheral device which interfaces to almost any Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with low multiplex rates.
Product URL 2 PCA9955BTW: 16-channel Fm+ I²C-bus 57 mA/20 V constant current LED driver 
Product Description 2 The PCA9955B is an I2C-bus controlled 16-channel constant current LED driver optimized for dimming and blinking 57 mA Red/Green/Blue/Amber (RGBA) LEDs in amusement products.

Category USB
Product URL 1 NX5P3090UK: USB PD and type C current-limited power switch 
Product Description 1 The NX5P3090 is a precision adjustable current-limited power switch for USB PD application.
Product URL 2 PTN5150: CC logic for USB Type-C applications 
Product Description 2 PTN5150 is a small thin low power CC Logic chip supporting the USB Type-C connector application with Configuration Channel (CC) control logic detection and indication functions.
ラベル(2)
評価なし
バージョン履歴
最終更新日:
‎12-04-2020 01:22 PM
更新者: