Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7160 read desfire ev 2 card exampel

Jump to solution
tobias91
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using the PN7160 and looking at the SW6705 exampel code. Have been able to set up the device and it detects can detect desfire card. But when trying to send  RATS "0xE0 0x51" I get an error response back: "0x1C ". Is there a desfire example somewhere to read desfire cards using the PN7160 chip?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
tobias91
Contributor II

HAd to wait for one more email with extra access and now i can access the files. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
tobias91
Contributor II

HAd to wait for one more email with extra access and now i can access the files. 

0 Kudos
tobias91
Contributor II

So had to wait for one mre email to get an extra access and now I have the files. 

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @tobias91 

Yes, there is a sw package for MIFARE products.

You need to sign NDA with NXP to get it.  If you don't have an active NDA, please complete the NDA process first.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos
tobias91
Contributor II

Hi Daniel,

Check with my manager and we have an signed NDA already. What is the next step to access the files? 

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Please refer to my attached user guider for how to access the secure files

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos
tobias91
Contributor II

Hi again, I requested access to the secure files and was approved but when I go to the PN7160 product page and under software click the radio button for secure files it says "There is no information to display." what am I missing?

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

please check your access rights here.   

https://www.nxp.com/support/support:SUPPORTHOME?tid=sbmenu

0 Kudos
tobias91
Contributor II

I have checked and went to https://www.nxp.com/mynxp/secure-files and found a number of results but when i search for PN7160 i get no results back. Even after applying for secure access for that device 

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please see section 3.1.4 in my attached file, and try to apply the permission for PN7160

0 Kudos
tobias91
Contributor II

I have already done that and got an email that it was approved but when i now look under software it looks as picture attached

0 Kudos