About LPCD function of MFRC6303

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About LPCD function of MFRC6303

Contributor II

I have doubt when use the function of RC6303 LPCD mode.As shown below,can you help me translate these few lines of assembly code into C language, I can't understand the assembly.Thanks!

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am sorry, but is the assembly code released by NXP? I need to find where it is from to get the right person to check it. Please kindly clarify.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hello, NXP did not release the assembly code, but instead saw it in the application note AN11145 they released.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Binshen,

It is not assembly code, it is a script file for CLRC663 red board, for the related C file, there is an example , please refer to RC52xPcSerial Command explanation for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos