cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMSM FOC with Hall/Encoder Sensor Example FRDM-KV31F

Jump to solution
madoyon
Contributor I

I found the following application note : AN12374 in order to start a project using the FRDM-KV31F kit but I can't find the PMSM package that contains all the reference designs. Where can I find it?

Using the SDK Builder for FRDM-KV31F, I got the 2.9 version but I can only find the demo_apps/mc_pmsm/pmsm_snsless for sensorless FOC application. Release Notes v2.8.0 says that pmsm_enc and pmsm_safe should be there too.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi madoyon,

I am sorry to tell you that the pmsm_enc and pmsm_safe are not support for FRDM-KV31F board right now. 
You can find the hardware platforms supported by this release are listed in the following table:

Supported platforms.jpg

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi madoyon,

I am sorry to tell you that the pmsm_enc and pmsm_safe are not support for FRDM-KV31F board right now. 
You can find the hardware platforms supported by this release are listed in the following table:

Supported platforms.jpg

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos