matlab version for mbd

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

matlab version for mbd

彭冬冬
Contributor I

i plan to install the  toolbox for mpc5744 version 3.0 ,when i finish the installation , i find  i cant open the mbd_mpc574x_examples.mdl ,  give me a hint 

pastedImage_1.png

Model-Based Design Toolbox
MPC57xx Series
  user guide does not tell us the exact version of matlab when they give us an illustration,  my verion is 2016b, which version i should use that i can do the same operation as mentioned in Model-Based Design Toolbox
MPC57xx Series.pdf files

0 Kudos
2 Replies

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As a general rule, the NXP Model-Based Design Toolbox is tested and developed with the last 4 MATLAB versions prior to the release.

In the release note for the version 3.0.0 is stated in chapter 5.1 that this toolbox supports the R2017a/b and R2018a/b

This does not means the toolbox can't works with other versions too - in order to have it work with your R2016b, all you have to do is to replace in all mdl files the Version to 8.8 (the list of version here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulink)

pastedImage_1.png

Once you replace (use a search and replace function) in all MDL files, you should be able to use NXP Toolbox with Matlab 2016b.

Good luck!

Daniel

0 Kudos

彭冬冬
Contributor I

all right , thanks a lot , it will be very helpful for me , but sad thing is i cant log in wiki website in china, so i have to install another version matlab!

thanks Daniel !

good night !

enjoy your time !

0 Kudos