cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulink build error with example code, MC9s12zvm

Jump to solution
Contributor I

Hi:

I want to use a MC9s12zvm MCU for motor control with MBD approach.  First, MCToolbox and mcd_s12z_path.m are loaded into matlab. Then the freescale CW MCU v11.1 is installed. I also added the enviroment variable : CW_TOOL = D:\Freescale\"CW MCU v11.1". However, when the examples model, adc.mdl, is building, the build error has happended. ‘### Build procedure for model: 'adc' aborted due to an error.’ is found in Diagnostic Viewer.  all diagnostic message is added to the appendix. Thus, how to solve this problem? or this model has been built successfully?.  Besides, NXP Toolbox is found in Simulin Library Browser. So, how to creat a toolbox?

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 1123600177@qq.com‌,

As the S12ZVM toolbox is an older toolbox, we haven't update it to newer CW versions. The one that was tested on was CW v10.6. The errors might be due to that - could you share the model you are trying to build?

Another thing I'd like to mention - could you set the CW_TOOL to D:\Freescale\CW MCU v11.1 instead of D:\Freescale\"CW MCU v11.1" ? (without the "").

Also, could you send us the output of the following command (ran in MATLAB terminal) ?

ver

Kind regards,

Razvan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As the S12ZVM toolbox is an older toolbox, we haven't update it to newer CW versions. The one that was tested on was CW v10.6. The errors might be due to that - could you share the model you are trying to build?

Another thing I'd like to mention - could you set the CW_TOOL to D:\Freescale\CW MCU v11.1 instead of D:\Freescale\"CW MCU v11.1" ? (without the "").

Also, could you send us the output of the following command (ran in MATLAB terminal) ?

ver

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos
Contributor I

Hello@Constantin Razvan Chivu
         When the  D:\Freescale\CW MCU v11.1 instead of D:\Freescale\"CW MCU v11.1", the model has been build completed successfully.Thanks You!

0 Kudos
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Glad to hear that! Just as a disclaimer - with this version of CW there might be some blocks that don't compile - please let us know if you encounter such issues and we'll see if we can provide a fix. I also know that CW v10.6 is no longer available to download, so I understand why you can't use it.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos