cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 DS Config Tool PWM Issues

Jump to solution
Baris
Contributor II

S32 DS Config Tool ile pinleri konfigüre etmek istediğimde resimdeki hataları alıyorum çözümü nedir?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Irina_Costachescu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Baris,

For overcoming the issue you are currently encountering we would like to propose to you the following:

Since the problem does not come from the MBD toolbox, could you possibly change your PC language to English and try opening again the .mex configuration file?

Hope this helps,
Irina

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Irina_Costachescu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Baris ,

The error you are encountering seems to be related to the selection of the PwmEmiosBusRef option. The parameter above it, labeled as Counter Bus, allows you to configure a bus to be used by the channel, which can be either external or internal, as illustrated below:

Irina_Costachescu_0-1679329413422.png

Now, for the channels using external counter buses (A, B, C, D, E or F), you must also select the reference to the bus definition. This definition should be configured inside the Mcl component under the Mcl Specific Configuration/Emios Common tab, where a bus can be created for each EMIOS instance.

Irina_Costachescu_3-1679330048723.png

When configuring such a bus, the Emios Channel setting associates it to one of the external hardware buses, the ones identified as A, B, C, D, E and F in the Pwm component, as it follows:

Irina_Costachescu_1-1679329509714.png

This screenshot is taken from the Mcl component User Manual, which can be found inside the Model-Based Design Toolbox root, under the path S32K3_RTD\SW32K3_RTD_4.4_2.0.0\eclipse\plugins\Mcl_TS_T40D34M20I0R0\doc. You can consult this document for more information on the Mcl driver, and its available settings.

These being said, it seems that, in your case, there is no bus configured in Mcl for the selected Counter Bus in the Pwm component. Please check this correspondence in your configuration, and if the error still persists, could you please send us your .mex file for further investigations?

Hope this helps,
Irina

Baris
Contributor II

Attached is the .mex file I got the error.
I got this error in all of the sample projects I opened via Simulink.

0 Kudos
Irina_Costachescu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Baris,

For overcoming the issue you are currently encountering we would like to propose to you the following:

Since the problem does not come from the MBD toolbox, could you possibly change your PC language to English and try opening again the .mex configuration file?

Hope this helps,
Irina

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Baris
Contributor II

Thank you!
When I switched the computer language to English, the problem was solved.

0 Kudos