Regular CAN support in MBDT for MPC57xx version 3.2.0?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regular CAN support in MBDT for MPC57xx version 3.2.0?

Jump to solution
ranulf
Contributor IV

Do the FlexCAN blocks in the Model-Based Design Toolbox MPC57xx Series Version 3.2.0 support the Bosch CAN 2.0 spec?

The FlexCAN blocks are the only CAN blocks available. It appears that the MCAN blocks are incomplete but show up in the Simulink Library Browser anyways. The MCAN blocks have the following message displayed over them: "The selected MCU has no support in MBDT for this peripheral."

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ranulf
Contributor IV

I have found that the FCAN blocks in Simulink code running on the X-RDVCU5775EVM dev board do work with a CAN bus using the Bosch CAN 2.0 spec and SAE J1939. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ranulf
Contributor IV

I have found that the FCAN blocks in Simulink code running on the X-RDVCU5775EVM dev board do work with a CAN bus using the Bosch CAN 2.0 spec and SAE J1939. 

RegulusCheng
Contributor III

距离你发这个帖子很久了,想咨询你一下是否在RDVCU5775EVM开发板上遇到过不能接收FCAN信号的问题,以及这个板子的MCAN模块确实用不了吗?是否还有当时的模型可以分享我一份,我遇到一些问题。

It has been a long time since you posted this post. I would like to ask you if you have ever encountered a problem of not receiving FCAN signals on the RDVCU5775EVM development board, and is the MCAN module of this board really not available? Is there any model at that time that you can share with me? I have some questions.

0 Kudos