cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAppID Boot Loader can't program APP twice

hjhjhj
Contributor IV

Hi,

Having programmed the RBF,it's able to program APP  to update the MPC5643L and MPC5744P. Owing to boot
loader code   having running on the target,I tried to program APP without programming bootloader again and the application codes of both the MPC5643L and MPC5744P,to my surprise,are not able to downloaded again.And the only way to downloade the application code is to program the bootloader once more .Personally,I don't want to program the bootloader so many times.Can anybody help me to solve it ?44.png

55.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi hjhjhj

The RBF must be programmed only once - using S32Design Studio. Then all you have to do is to set up the Configuration Panel  you simply set Enable Download Code after Build and BAM Restart Request options.

Capture.JPG

When the Restart Request dialogue appears on your screen you press the restart button on the Development board and then very quickly the press OK in the dialogue window on PC. 

If you do not press the OK quick enough then you need to do again the restart procedure in order to allow the PC bootloader to sync with the BAM from the microprocessor.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos