cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem whit load S32k14...

fmendozad
Contributor I

Hello
I am using the MBDT tool to program the NXP S32K148EVB-Q176. I have the following problem, when I load a program, I can modify it as I see fit and load it again, sometimes it seems to load but the program does not work correctly.

I also have problems if I connect the NXP to the PC and after compiling the program I drag the .mot file to the NXP as if it were a flash memory. This also sometimes doesn't work.

Also, sometimes the green LED keeps flashing all the time while the program is loading, but it never finishes loading. To solve this I load another program and then reload the old program.

This does not always happen but it is very difficult for me to know if the tests I am doing fail for this reason or because what I have programmed is wrong.

Thank you so much

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Quigley
Contributor I

But unless I do a *browser* refresh I can't get past this prompt. I get it that this is likely due to how React behaves, but it's counter intuitive, leads to a broken and MISLEADING UI (ie. presenting a button that claims to retry but does not), and ultimately takes me out of whatever it is I was doing when this issue comes up.

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @fmendozad ,

First of all, I strongly suggest you update to the latest MBDT for S32K1xx 4.2.0

Now, regarding your issue, it might be something with the OpenSDA as well. Please update the OpenSDa firmware as described here https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio-Knowledge-Base/HOWTO-Update-OpenSDA-Firmware-on-EVB/t...

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos

fmendozad
Contributor I
Thanks
I already updated openSDA and I think the problem has been fixed.
0 Kudos

fmendozad
Contributor I

This is the MBDT version MBDToolbox_S32K1xx_2018.R1_20180723

0 Kudos