cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBDT S32K3xx hardware board missing in Simulink model settings

Jump to solution
jpb_cid
Contributor I

I have succesfully installed the 1.2.0 version of the MBDT for S32K3xx microcontrollers + the hardware support packages from the matlab add-ons.

I have access to the library in Simulink, but the hardware board from NXP (NXP S32K3) is missing in the list (attached image).

What can I do to resolve this issue?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dragostoma
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @jpb_cid ,

Thank you for using our MBDT S32K3 Toolbox. A quick solution to your problem is to close all the Simulink models, then remove the toolbox from the path by running in Matlab command line the following script mbd_s32k3_path('remove'). To re-add the toolbox to the path use the following command mbd_s32k3_path. To run this script, you have to be in the Toolbox root folder, as in the screenshot below. You could also try restarting the Matlab after this.

dragostoma_2-1669223536279.png

Let me know if any of these suggestions helped you. 

Best regards,

Dragos

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jpb_cid
Contributor I

Hi @dragostoma,

Thank you for coming up with the solution. It was just that we were missing the "Embedded Coder Support Package for ARM Cortex-M Processors" from Mathworks, which was required when executing the mbd_s32k3_path command.

Many thanks and best regards,

Jon.

0 Kudos
dragostoma
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @jpb_cid ,

Thank you for using our MBDT S32K3 Toolbox. A quick solution to your problem is to close all the Simulink models, then remove the toolbox from the path by running in Matlab command line the following script mbd_s32k3_path('remove'). To re-add the toolbox to the path use the following command mbd_s32k3_path. To run this script, you have to be in the Toolbox root folder, as in the screenshot below. You could also try restarting the Matlab after this.

dragostoma_2-1669223536279.png

Let me know if any of these suggestions helped you. 

Best regards,

Dragos

0 Kudos