Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBD Toolbox for s32k14x fcan_send in Blocking mode

Jump to solution
juliana_rojas30
Contributor III

Hello,

I wanted to check how to use the Send Blocking mode for a CAN transmission block. I don't know where to connect the "status" output of the FCAN_Send block.. I was checkingMBD Toolbox for MPC57xx Version 3.0 FCAN_Receive Blocking Mode post, and I saw mentioned examples for the MPC57 board. Where can I find examples for the S32K14x board? Or even just take a look at the MPC57 ones would work for me at this point.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello juliana.rojas3062@ctag.com ,

You can just connect it to a terminator block if you don't want to use it, like you'd do with any other Simulink block you don't want to use it's output.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello juliana.rojas3062@ctag.com ,

You can just connect it to a terminator block if you don't want to use it, like you'd do with any other Simulink block you don't want to use it's output.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos
juliana_rojas30
Contributor III

Hello @constantinrazva,

Got it! And if I wanted to use it? As I saw in this post, the 3 possible states are: 

• status_t.STATUS_SUCCESS if successful
  • status_t.STATUS_TIMEOUT if the timeout is reached
  • status_t.STATUS_BUSY if another receive/send using the same message buffer is in progress

But, how can I use them? I mean, I want to use a switch that's activated only if the status.t is SUCCESS, so, how can I achieve this? Any idea is well received!

Thanks !

0 Kudos