cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in S12ZVM_FOC_Sensorless.slx simulation

ozenyavas
Contributor II

Hello, 

I have already installed the MBD Toolbox of S12ZVM. However, when I wanted to run the example Simulink model S12ZVM_FOC_Sensorless.slx, I couldn't drive my BLDC motor. After I clicked on Build Model in Simulink, it gave me an error message as shown in the picture below. Could you please help me find out the reason for the "undefined function" issue? 

Thank you very much!pastedImage_1.png

5 Replies

ozenyavas
Contributor II

Hello Daniel,

I have received another error message (Build procedure for model: 'S12ZVM_FOC_Sensorless' aborted due to an error.) after I clicked on build model button. In the diagnostic viewer this error occured in the code generation part, please see it below. 

Parameter precision loss occurred for 'f16CC1' of 'S12ZVM_FOC_Sensorless/FastLoopAlgorithm/FOC/GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_F1/GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_SF'. The parameter's value cannot be represented exactly using the run-time data type. A small quantization error has occurred. To disable this warning or error, in the Configuration Parameters > Diagnostics > Data Validity pane, set the 'Detect precision loss' option in the Parameters group to 'none'. [30 similar]
Component:Simulink | Category:Block warning
Suppress
Ignoring priority 3 specified on function call subsystem 'S12ZVM_FOC_Sensorless/FastLoopOutput'. Priorities cannot be specified on function call subsystems since their execution is controlled by the source of the function call.
Component:Simulink | Category:Block warning

Could you please help me find out the reason why an error occurs with the parameter's values?

Thank you very much for your help!

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ozen, 

We need to see the error. What you have provided does not cause error - those are just warnings.

Please follow the steps shown here: https://community.nxp.com/message/985284?commentID=985284%23comment-985284#comment-902087 

What is the root cause ?

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos

ozenyavas
Contributor II

Hello Daniel, 

Thank you very much for your reply. I have checked the link that you provided me, however, when I load the build_exception.mat file, I do not see root causes for the error, please see the picture below. And even though the _rtw file is populated, it gives a build error, and unfortunately I could not understand the reason behind.

Would you have any other recommendations for my situation?

Kind regards,

Ozen

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ozenyavas‌,

Please refer to this fix: https://community.nxp.com/thread/451909#comment-1008959 

Hope this will help you!

Thank you!

Daniel

0 Kudos

ozenyavas
Contributor II

Many thanks Daniel, it helped!

0 Kudos