cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not connect the S32K144 board to Simulink

mgomez
Contributor II

Hello, 

I have been trying to connect my S32K144EVB-Q100 board to Simulink but when implememnting the hardware I cannot chose the option of the board, it does not appear. I have downloaded all the MBDT of this S32K1xx board and everything it is related to. What can I do to solve this problem? I do not know if it is a problem of MBDT or what. Maybe I need to download something else?

Here in the picture you can see that I do not have any option for the mentioned board.

mgomez_0-1677669404666.png

I would appreciate an answer as soon as possible, 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

stefancinipeanu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @mgomez 

The NXP Model Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx platform is not build upon MATLAB`s Coder Target framework. That is the reason why you won`t see the S32K1xx family in that hardware drop-down.

To configure a model for code generation for S32K1xx platform, you have to drag and drop from Simulink Library Browser a configuration block, called MBD_S32K1xx_Config_Information. You can find this block inside the Library Browser -> NXP Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx MCUs -> S32K1xx Core, System, Peripherals and Utilities library, as shown in the image below:

stefancinipeanu_0-1677846878256.png

With this block, you will be able to choose a platform from S32K1xx supported MCUs, package, SRAM, Clock configurations, make Toolchain settings and also choose some target connection settings.

stefancinipeanu_1-1677847003118.png

After, you set everything up, you can build and deploy your model, using the Embedded Coder App.

stefancinipeanu_2-1677847090137.png

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Stefan.

0 Kudos