How to download version 3.0.0 of Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K14x Automotive Microprocessors Family, and license it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download version 3.0.0 of Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K14x Automotive Microprocessors Family, and license it?

Contributor I

Currently, there are version 4.0.0 of Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K14x Automotive Microprocessors Family at NXP's website, and I have a model use old version of Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K14x Automotive Microprocessors Family(version 3.0.0), which I want to use to generate code.

I can not download the version 3.0.0 of the mltbx from NXP's website, so my question is: How to download the version 3.0.0 mltbx, and license it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 81387389@qq.com‌,

The previous version is still available here. For this you need to be logged in. 

If the link is not working just go to the NXP Software & Support > Product List > NXP Software > Model-Based Design Toolbox and under Previous you will find the tool that you are looking for. 

The licensing process is the same as for the 4.0.0 version. 

pastedImage_1.png

Hope this helps, 

Marius

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Thank you Marius, however, the Previous button on my browser is gray, and unclickable.

That means, when I click the Previous button, there was not response from website, and the page was still on Current. 

May be there are some difference of operation environment or account, location..., do you have any suggestion? Thank you in advance.

capture.PNG

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 81387389@qq.com‌,

Can you try from a different browser? I've tried with a non-NXP account, and Previous is clickable. I've tried with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. If that does not work, you can try from Private mode in Chrome, or you can first try to logout, delete cookies, login again. If this does not work, please open a ticket for technical support here (go to 'Go to Ticket').

Hope this helps,

Razvan.

0 Kudos