cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCAN blocks source code for mexw

mikel1
Contributor II

Hi,

I’m developing a model for an MPC5744P using the MBDT. In my model I use the FCAN Send & Receive blocks for CAN communications. But because of some requirements, I had to modify the TLC files of these blocks. Originally, I simply modified the files in my installation of the MBDT. But now I want to share it with some colleagues, so I would rather have the modified TLC within the Simulink project, without changing the original installation of the MBDT.

I would you do this? I have tried a couple of things:

1. Put the TLC in my Simulink project, hoping Simulink would pick it before picking the file in the original installation of the MBDT. It does not.
  2. Try to create new blocks of the FCAN Send and Receive blocks, but have them call the modified TLCs. The TLCs should have another name. The problem is that I need to change the name of the MEXW files as well. If I do this, an error pops up because the name defined within the precompiled MEXW does not match the name of the MEXW. Does anybody have the original C files so that I can adapt them?
0 Kudos
0 Replies