cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are MC33771C and MBDT compatible yet?

wiktork
Contributor I

Hello,

I want to build my own BMS system with S32K144EVB, MC33664 transceiver and MC33771C as my slave. 

I'm using MBDT to program software but my problem (i think) is any block that measure any value from slave board. After compilation when i want to use FreeMASTER i've got an error that my board is not detected.

I found post (LINK) that said "We propose to add support for the MC33771C in S32K1 soon.". 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @wiktork,

Starting with the MBDT for S32K1xx 4.3.0 we have added support for the MC33771C and MC33772C alongside some examples, so please update your current MBDT toolbox installation with the new one, so that you can use the new blocks for your BMS application.

mariuslucianand_0-1667643682516.png

For the FreeMaster issue, it looks that the FreeMaster application cannot connect to the board. This might happen due to multiple reasons like miss matched UART configuration, pins not assigned correctly for the UART or your application might not run as expected on the board. My suggestion is to update the toolbox and start from one of our BMS examples, which uses also the FreeMaster block so that you could see the measured values on the display.

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos