cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC models’ simulation error

Jump to solution
ca_liu
Contributor II

When I tested the ADC models,all of the four ADC models in S32K14x Exchange Projects have the same simulation error said:

Invalid setting in 'adc_software_trigger_s32k14x/ADC_Start' for parameter 'uint32(strcmp(out.aien, 'on'))'.
Caused by:
Expression 'uint32(strcmp(out.aien, 'on'))' for block 'adc_software_trigger_s32k14x/ADC_Start' returns an array of objects 

error.png

This is the first time that I have tested these ADC modules, and no changes have been made to them. I don't quite understand why this is happening and how I can solve it。

Can you give me some help?Thank you。

BTW,the version of MBDT is 2018.R1。

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ca_liu
Contributor II

I reinstalled the mbdt, tested it, and there was no such error. So, it's possible that the installation problem caused the error.There is no more problem,thank you for your respond . Best wishes.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello liuhuangc@sina.com‌,

Can you tell me if you have other (older) version of our toolbox installed? And on what version of MATLAB you are trying our models? Because I'm not able to reproduce your error. And one more question: when you say 'simulation error' do you mean an error that occurred on standard Simulink simulation (e.g.: clicking on the RUN button in Simulink) or on build (clicking on the Build Model button in Simulink)?

Best regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos
ca_liu
Contributor II

Hi Constantin Razvan Chivu,

I have installed other older version before,and have been updated directly to 2018.R1.Does that have anything to do with it?My Matlab version is 2018b.And the simulation error occurred in the standard Simulink simulation of clicking the RUN button.

I 'll try to uninstall the MDBT and reinstall it to see if I can solve the problem. I 'll get back to you when I have something.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
ca_liu
Contributor II

I reinstalled the mbdt, tested it, and there was no such error. So, it's possible that the installation problem caused the error.There is no more problem,thank you for your respond . Best wishes.

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello liuhuangc@sina.com‌,

Thank you for pointing out that there are issues with our direct update - we'll investigate what happened; it seems to me that some files are not correctly updated.

Best regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos