hi now i am working on FRDMK64f120 controller. i need example code for client to server. actually i need to collect serial data and i want to send that data to server.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi now i am working on FRDMK64f120 controller. i need example code for client to server. actually i need to collect serial data and i want to send that data to server.

sudhakarp
Contributor V
hi now i am working on FRDMK64f120 controller. i need example code for client to server. actually i need to collect serial data andhi now i am working on FRDMK64f120 controller. i need example code for client to server. actually i need to collect serial data andhi now i am working on FRDMK64f120 controller. i need example code for client to server. actually i need to collect serial data andasdfdagdgdgd
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear sudhakar,

please, do you look at the thread?

Client- Server Connection using FRDMk64f

there are some examples at c:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\rtcs\examples\shell

or you can inspire by demo (in case of KSDK) C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0\tcpip\rtcs\examples\eth_to_serial

You can also look at FNET Embedded TCP/IP Stack which can help you as well and supports FRDM-K64F.

The FNET TCP/IP stack is a free, open source, dual TCP/IPv4 and IPv6 Stack for building an embedded communication software on 32bit MCUs.

No underlying RTOS is required, although it can be used with it.

Best Regards,

Iva

sudhakarp
Contributor V

Dear dorazinova,

i want to listen 2port simultaneously. can you give any solution for this..?

i tried example rtcs project code but i cant listen two port at the same time.after one client connected only it was processing another one. how to listen 2port or how to initialize 2port at a same time

example code:

err = select(2,&rfds,NULL,0);

test_tid = _task_create(0, TEST_TASK_INDEX, (uint32_t) &task_p);

if (tx_tid == MQX_NULL_TASK_ID)

{

fprintf(stderr, "Fatal Error 0x%X: Unable to create transmit task.", _task_get_error());

_task_block();

}

actually "select(2,&rfds,NULL,0);" in  this function was waiting upto incoming connection.

after that only its creating TEST_TASK_INDEX,  so how to avoid that problem. how to create another task without help of current running task. i am new for RTOS now only i am learning, i am waiting for your  reply..

0 Kudos

sudhakarp
Contributor V

Dear dorazinova,

thanks for your reply. its very useful to me. and also i tried to edit my post but i cant write anything in message body that's why i typed all detail in tittle.

0 Kudos

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sudhakar,

please, in title should be key words or title of your problem. Not whole question.

Can you please edit it? It helps others to search their problem more effectively.

Thanks,

Iva

0 Kudos