Unable to use the plugin \"ColdFire RTOS debugger\". No valid license key was found.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use the plugin \"ColdFire RTOS debugger\". No valid license key was found.

Jump to solution
chris2012
Contributor II

I have a licensed professional version of CW10.2.

I have just installed MQX which is supposed to be free. Why do I get this when I try to debug? 

Failed to resume target process., Unable to use the plugin \"ColdFire RTOS debugger\". No valid license key was found.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello Chris Stuart,

this seems to be your case, have you tried to follow this steps to resolve your issue?

http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.freescale.doc.mcu.faq_guide%2Fdoc%2F030_I...

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

MartinK

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
chris2012
Contributor II

Yes.

Under Help>Freescale licenses:

Product: MCU Wizard and Tools Plugins

Version: 10.2.0.FSL_b03041

It is a hardware key-based license. It uses a USB dongle and I'm running on Windows 7. I know initially I was told that the USB dongle licenses had a problem with Windows 7, but then I was told by someone else at Freescale that it had been fixed with CW 10xx

0 Kudos
chris2012
Contributor II

Thanks. Selecting "None" under Task Aware Debugging worked. Do I need a seperate license for that?

0 Kudos
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello Chris,

Is your CW10.2 licensed? Check on toolbar Help -> Freescale Licenses.

If you need any more assistance, ask in CW section. It might be answered faster for this matter.

Regards,

MartinK

0 Kudos
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello Chris Stuart,

this seems to be your case, have you tried to follow this steps to resolve your issue?

http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.freescale.doc.mcu.faq_guide%2Fdoc%2F030_I...

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

MartinK

0 Kudos