Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX serialization

Jump to solution
oscargarciaabad
Contributor III

Hello all,

I'm working with a MK60FN1M0VLQ12 microcontroller. I'm running MQX 4.1 in a custom board. I'm using

codewarrior 10.5.

I want to put a serial code in flash at an absolute address. I will do so with cyclone MAX. I know how to make the cyclone part.

But when I wanted to define my serial code in my code I found that the gcc doesn't support the following code:

char Serial[SERIAL_LENGTH]@Address;

I found that with gcc this is made as you can see in the following link:

Defining Variables at Absolute Addresses with gcc | MCU on Eclipse

But my problem comes when I want to locate the MQX linker script.

Where can I find it?

Thanks in advance.

Oscar.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Liker file is placed in your BSP source directory.

For example: c:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\mqx\source\bsp\twrk60f120m\gcc_cw\intflash.ld

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Liker file is placed in your BSP source directory.

For example: c:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\mqx\source\bsp\twrk60f120m\gcc_cw\intflash.ld

Have a great day,
Radek

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
oscargarciaabad
Contributor III

Hi Radek,

Many thanks for your help!

Óscar.

0 Kudos