How mature is the i.MX6ULL + MQX™ v5 combination? Which customers are using?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How mature is the i.MX6ULL + MQX™ v5 combination? Which customers are using?

zhuxingrui
Contributor I

Our product was developed using the hardware and software combination of i.MX287 and MQX™ v3.7 and is now planned to be replaced with i.MX6ULL + MQX™ v5.
Because the construction period is very urgent, the following questions need help to clear up doubts.

1. What are the differences between MQX™ v5 and MQX™ v3.7?

2. How mature is the i.MX6ULL + MQX™ v5 combination? Which customers are using?
Just to confirm again: I don't see the i.MX6ULL processor in the Chinese version of the MQX™ v5 supported device list, but the English version of the MQX™ v5 supported device list has the i.MX6ULL processor.
Is the Chinese version missing? In particular, the i.MX6ULL model we plan to use is MCIMX6Y2CVM05AB .

3. If the drivers and business UIs that have been ported on MQX™ v3.7 are re-ported to MQX™ v5, how much is the workload of adaptation? Are there any particular risks to be aware of?

4. Changes from i.MX287 to i.MX6 processors, what extra work is needed to port the driver and business UI to MQX™ v5?

5. In addition to the forum, what are the more efficient ways to support technical support?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @zhuxingrui :

Please kindly note that MQX v5 is under commercial license.  you need to contact with mqxsales@nxp.com for more hellp.

please refer to below link for more details about MQX v5.

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/embedded-software/mqx-software-solutions/mqx-v5-software-solutio...

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos