cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add the MQX 4.0 Project Wizard

zenomaspoli
Contributor III

HI,

I'm using CW MCU 10.4 and MQX 4.0.2, I think I'm up to date with all the plugin for MQX meant for Kinetis

(i have a TWR 60D100m).

My problem is that I don't have the MQX 4.0 project wizard, but onli the MQX-Lite one (in addition to the basic MCU project).

I've notizied that beatween the plugins there isn't the MQX 4.0 Project wizard component,

wich i find for the other wizard.

Any suggestion ?

Zeno

5 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Could you try the below steps?

In CW 10.4, go to Help->Install New Software... and select  --All Available Sites--

Select <MCU v10.4 Updates for MQX> and Next > until installation starts. After it is finished, restart the CW 10.4.

regards

Soledad

0 Kudos

zenomaspoli
Contributor III

Hi soledad,
i've already installed all the plugin concerning MQX,

I just left a couple of MQX plugin meant for coldfire and power arch.

(I'm using kinetis).

any idea ?

zeno

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You only need to select MCU v10.4 Updates for MQX

Soledad

0 Kudos

zenomaspoli
Contributor III

Hi soledad,

I've already installed that component as said, but i can't install it all, because a couple of plugins

that stay in that pack are meant for coldfire and power arch.

I haven't set my CW to work with those technologies because i've a kinetis tower, so from 'MCU v10.4 Updates for MQX'

i can just install, and i've installed, the general MQX plugin and the one for ARM.

zeno

0 Kudos

LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Did you install MQX with administrator privileges? I have seen some cases where without administrator privileges, the MQX can't set the MQX_PATH environment variable nor Windows registry access. And the MQX plugin didn't work.

Best Regards,

Lui