ethernet with ksz8061

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ethernet with ksz8061

AzezurRehman
Contributor II

hi..does we have  any  example code to print dyanmic ip address and mac address with mpc5775b bord with ksz8061 ethernet ic

Tags (1)
7 Replies

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @AzezurRehman 

currently we have only following SW examples in the SDK 3.0.3:

c:\NXP\S32DS_Power_v2.1\S32DS\software\S32_SDK_S32PA_RTM_3.0.3\examples\MPC5777C\driver_examples\communication\enet_ping\
c:\NXP\S32DS_Power_v2.1\S32DS\software\S32_SDK_S32PA_RTM_3.0.3\examples\MPC5777C\demo_apps\lwip\

MPC5775B is compatible with MPC5777C.

Regards,

Lukas

AzezurRehman
Contributor II

hello @lukaszadrapa 

Thankyou for your replay .. But 

in lwip example ((c:\NXP\S32DS_Power_v2.1\S32DS\software\S32_SDK_S32PA_RTM_3.0.3\examples\MPC5777C\demo_apps\lwip\))
they have uesd    tcpip     Component  in Component Library 

when i select new project with mpc5775b processor

in component libreary i don't see     tcpip      component  in Component Library without these how i can i get dynamic ip address ?? 

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @AzezurRehman 
That's a good point, I didn't notice it until now. The component was obviously not ported to MPC5775B. If you select 'all' in the component inspector like this:

lukaszadrapa_0-1707894196624.png

... you will see the tcpip component and you will be able to add it to your project. However, it will throw some errors because it's not ported. You can either try to fix it or another option is to use project for MPC5777C. These two devices are 100% compatible but you should respect the differences: 4MH flash, no external bus, no PSI5 and Zipwire, no eTPU, fewer ADC features.
You can check "Table 2-1. Family comparison" in the reference manual.
Sorry for inconvenience but currently there's no plan to fix this.

Regards,
Lukas

AzezurRehman
Contributor II

Screenshot 2024-02-14 131846.pnghello @lukaszadrapa  

once again thankyou for your replay 

As you said "but currently there's no plan to fix this." 

but in component library for mpc5775b processor i can see enet and phy component libreary with that libreary  can i get dynamaic ip address ?

or

atleast tell which libreary i have to download to work mpc5775b processor ?

Regards 

peter

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

DHCP is a feature of tcpip component (lwip). As mentioned above, easiest option is to use project for MPC5777C while respecting differences against MPC5775B.

lwip is an open source, so please follow documentation available on the web.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

AzezurRehman
Contributor II

@lukaszadrapa 

thankyou i have undestand that..

i just  want to know is that possible to add extenal sdk to support tcpip coponenet with mpc5775b

Regards 

peter

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

lwip stack is open source which can be added/ported to any project. You just won't have possibility to use graphical configuration tool in S32DS. All the configuration needs to be done directly in the configuration files.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos