Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emios_ic MPC5775

Jump to solution
Fly213
Contributor II

Hi everyone:

I encountered a problem when using the development board of mpc5775b. I want to use the input capture function of emios, but my program can't enter the interrupt all the time. I'm not sure what's wrong with my program configuration. I also read the routine of mpc5777c, but I didn't find anything wrong. I hope to get a specific answer.

I can confirm that my pwm is input to the pin of the single chip microcomputer, and the voltage of 3.36V can be detected at the pin with the oscilloscope.
The software I use is s32ds for PA. If you need any other information, please feel free to contact me. I will always pay attention to this issue recently.

Thanks,

Best Regards

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

per simple check on the MPC5777CEVB I am able to get into eMIOS ch2 interrupt and it is called repeatedly on signal edge (on header P16.1). But I had to comment GPIO_Led2_flash otherwise it gets into interrupt just one. It looks there is something with osif delay.

BR, Petr

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

check if IGF module is properly initialized as well. IGF is placed between MCU pads and eMIOS/eTPU module inputs and it is disabled by default. You need to enable respective IGF channel and bypass it at least.
Within debugger you can check eMIOS channel Status register to know if flag is set or at least UCIN value is changed and so external signal is fed to eMIOS channel input.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos
Fly213
Contributor II
Hi,Petr,
Thank you for your reply. I'm really sorry that I didn't see it until now. According to your suggestion, I went to have a test.
And it failed.
I can pretty much confirm that my IGF configuration is fine, and the pins do feel the voltage change, but the program still can't enter the interrupt.
Is there any other way?
Looking forward to your reply.
0 Kudos
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

can you share simplified project indicating an issue.
The one you shared has etpu code only, i think. 

BR, Petr

0 Kudos
Fly213
Contributor II

Hi:

You can have a look at this project. The program about the acquisition of emios_pwm is in the file Emios_Pwm.c under the Bottom_Src folder. I try to call the pwm_IN_out function to realize the acquisition of pwm.

0 Kudos
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

per simple check on the MPC5777CEVB I am able to get into eMIOS ch2 interrupt and it is called repeatedly on signal edge (on header P16.1). But I had to comment GPIO_Led2_flash otherwise it gets into interrupt just one. It looks there is something with osif delay.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos
Fly213
Contributor II

Hi Petr:

Thank you for your reply. To be honest, I have seldom thought about the acquisition of pwm recently.
Excuse me, did your inspection find any problems?
I have tried to change the contents of the interrupt service function before, such as deleting the GPIO_Led2_flash function, but I still can't enter the interrupt.
On the other hand, I noticed that you verified 577CEVB and the development board I used was RDVCU5775EVM. Will this affect the result?
Thank you again for your research on this issue, and I still look forward to your reply.

0 Kudos
Fly213
Contributor II

I found that the pictures about the configuration didn't seem to be uploaded successfully. Here I upload a compressed package again.

0 Kudos