cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load configuration in Tressos fot NXP AUTOSAR MCAL

kumaresh3610
Contributor II

Hello,

I had some problem with MCAL - Tressos Software setup.  I downloaded MCAL in NXP homepage(MPC5748G, Tresos Studio 14.1.0, SW574XG-MCAL401-RTMC_SR-1.0.5) . But when I tried to load configuration I am getting the below error.

pastedImage_1.png

I followed as per the video tutorial (https://www.nxp.com/video/introduction-to-nxp-autosar-mcal-software:AUTOSAR-OnDemand-Training-Video) and I also checked the release notes to see whether I am using proper tressos configuration which is correct. The link files present in the link folder also good. Please provide solution to this problem.

Tags (2)
6 Replies

kumaresh3610
Contributor II

Hello Hung,

Thanks for your reply. But when I tried your suggestion I am getting prompt as in below image. No modules where avaiable.

pastedImage_1.png

Also, When I reinstalled again I am getting this below error.

pastedImage_2.png

My Tressos is like this. In the video I can there is calypso instead of MCAL4.0_SamplaApplication

pastedImage_3.png

I don't know what I'm missing. Please assist me.

Many Thanks,

Kumaresh

0 Kudos

hungnguyenphi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kumaresh Surendar,

This is an issue in the sample app.

Please replace “M10I3R0” with “M10I5R0” in file "MCAL_SampleApplication\.prefs\pref_general.xml" to resolve this issue.

After that if  you receive a notification "missing OS plugin" please download SW574XG-OS401-RTMC-1.0.3 b4.0.92 because the OS plugin on Calypso is not part of MCAL. 

Best regards,

Hung.

kumaresh3610
Contributor II

Hi Hung,

Resolved the Os issue everything works fine.

Regards,

Kumaresh

0 Kudos

kumaresh3610
Contributor II

Hi Hung,

How to link/add Os configuration to excisting configuration in sample application.

Regards,

Kumaresh

0 Kudos

kumaresh3610
Contributor II

Hi Hung,

Thanks for your suggestion. It worked.

Regards,

Kumaresh

0 Kudos

hungnguyenphi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kumaresh Surendar,

I cannot reproduce you issue. But you can resolve your project ‘s warning by adding “Resource configuration”. Please see chapter “7.6. Editing module configurations” of document “tresos\doc\2.0_EB_tresos_Studio\2.1_Studio_documentation_users_guide.pdf” for adding guideline.

Best regards,

Hung.

0 Kudos