Main power pin representation on EVBUM problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main power pin representation on EVBUM problem

oznurcaliskan
Contributor III

Hi, I am using XPC563M_XPC564A_176QFPMINI-MODULE with MPC5642A microcontroller on an XPC56XX EVB Rev.C.

I want to measure the voltage on main power pin. Measurement is provided correctly with Port J6 - 1 on the MAIN POWER pin, but while it is stated that reading can be made from pins 1,3,5,7 on the XPC564AEVBUM (as seen in the picture below), reading cannot be made from Port J6 - 3 and other pins.

image-2024-02-13-11-21-23-720.png

Can you help me with this situation please?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

XPC564AEVBUM is written for revision B of the xPC56XXMB motherboard. Motherboard Rev C has different power supply circuitry and so headers as well.
You can check below for differences
https://community.nxp.com/t5/MQX-Software-Solutions/Difference-between-XPC56XX-EVB-Motherboard-Rev-C...

BR, Petr

oznurcaliskan
Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. The document that is attached to the link you've given seems to be enlightening for the difference between rev. B and C. I am looking for the 8th channel of ADC which is AN8. Unfortunately, there is no information about reading that channel in the document. 

If you have any further information I would be happy if you could share it.

Thank again,

Best,

Oznur

0 Kudos

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

if looking for AN8 location on the board then please refer to boards schematic. If you would like to know how to convert particular AN channel then refer to device RM or available demo example, e.g https://community.nxp.com/t5/MPC5xxx-Knowledge-Base/Example-MPC5644A-eQADC-channel-146-conversion-ca...

BR, Petr

0 Kudos

oznurcaliskan
Contributor III

Hi Petr,

I attached document I have, I looked for AN8 and nothing has found. You can see the related part here: (on sheet 8 of 12)

oznurcaliskan_0-1710308626924.png

Best,

Oznur

0 Kudos