Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC574XG Compile problem

Jump to solution
Ehsaaan
Contributor III

Hello

First I import MPC574XG_MCAL4_0_RTM_1_0_5 example from NXP, in EB tresos. next, I change the RTM version from 1.0.3 to 1.0.5 in preferences.xdm because it had errors in generation and import. the RTM version problem is solved here. then without any configuration change and any errors, I generate and replace output files into cfg folder and then try to compile. I encounter this error(attached files):

what is the problem??

0 Kudos
1 Solution
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The error log is obvious:  You need to check the  SW version of Mcl_Dmamux.h and Reg_eSys_DmaMux.h and make sure they are identical.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The Mcl_DmaMux.h seems to be redundant. My suggestion is you need to delete all the files in cfg/include and cfg/src folder, then copy all files from Tresos\workspace\MCAL_SampleApplication\output\include to cfg/include and Tresos\workspace\MCAL_SampleApplication\output\src to cfg/src folder, so the generated files are always up to date.

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The error log is obvious:  You need to check the  SW version of Mcl_Dmamux.h and Reg_eSys_DmaMux.h and make sure they are identical.

Ehsaaan
Contributor III

Yes. You're right. This is obvious. They should be identical. but this error is repeated every time I generate with EB and every time I must go and modify that file and correct the wrong version. how can I prevent this?

0 Kudos