Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5674F EMIOS CBDR Value

Jump to solution
erdincnamal
Contributor II

Hi,

I tried to assign "0" decimal value to EMIOS' CBDR register. After I set the value to 0 (without resetting), in my next duty-frequency change attempts, when I tried a value that would give 50% duty (CADR = 500, CBDR = 1000), I saw that I could not produce PWM. This problem continued until I reset it. 

My question is, do I need to do such a range check and is the reference available in the manual or in a different document? Unfortunately, most links related to EMIOS in the forum are broken. I would be happy if you help.

Best regards,

Erdinc

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

you did not mention mode used. So refer to chapter 22.4.1.1 Unified Channel Modes of Operation of the device Reference Manual for mode description and explanation for CARD/CBDR register values and usage for each modes. 

BR, Petr

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
erdincnamal
Contributor II

Thanks I found

0 Kudos
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

you did not mention mode used. So refer to chapter 22.4.1.1 Unified Channel Modes of Operation of the device Reference Manual for mode description and explanation for CARD/CBDR register values and usage for each modes. 

BR, Petr

0 Kudos
erdincnamal
Contributor II
I use in mode 101_1010 OPWFMB Output Pulse Width and Frequency Modulation Buffered, (flag on A or B matches)
0 Kudos