MPC5645S DCU3 Assembler setup code. Please help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5645S DCU3 Assembler setup code. Please help.

Jump to solution
peteradamcik
Contributor III

Hi Guys, David has asked me to give it one more go so I'm asking does anyone have setup assembler code for the DCU3 for the MPC5645S. I received setup code in C and when I compile it I get errors, Can't find this file, can't find that file, pisses me off and wastes my time trying to figure out where these files are located. I HATE C. So if anyone has setup code in assembler or just let me know what registers to set and I'll write the assembler code. The registers that need to be set is resolution mode is 640x480x16bit colour at 60Hz and 1 layer, just so I can display video data in the 1MB memory.

I only need 1 layer.

Thank you so much guys, hope to get some fantastic support.

Pete

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I am not aware of the assembler code for DCU setup.
I can provide, very simple C code, again, which config DCU registers directly and manipulate with 1 layer to display image. Hope this could be useful. For DCU init you need to consult display datasheet to provide right setting.

BR, Petr 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
peteradamcik
Contributor III

Hi PetrS, Thank you so much for this. You would not believe how much I appreciate NXP's support. 

You guys are the best, so thank you again. Now to do some C to assembler conversion. Grrrrr LOL.

Peter

0 Kudos
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I am not aware of the assembler code for DCU setup.
I can provide, very simple C code, again, which config DCU registers directly and manipulate with 1 layer to display image. Hope this could be useful. For DCU init you need to consult display datasheet to provide right setting.

BR, Petr 

0 Kudos