cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5643L FlexPWM Capture

zcc890406
Contributor II

Hi sir,

I am a new to use  the function of FlexPWM capture about  MPC5643L. In  the process of using, I had a promblem.

I use the PIN of D3 (A[3]) as the input port to capture the signal,but every time signal capture faild. I have  already achieced capture  use the x[n]. who knows what is the difference between capture A/B[n]  and capture  x[n] .Thank you can  provide source code and some information.

In the chip reference manual pin function table, I discover that  this pin has a capture function. The following is a screenshot of my list from the chip reference manual .

170637_170637.PNG捕获11.PNG

The chip reference manual shows that flexPWM_0 about A [3] has a capture function. Now I do not know how to do it.

thank you very much for your help.

Tomas

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tomas,

Yes, the Table 3-5 shows input functions for A and B pins and there could be this options in SIUL module.

However the input capture feature is not implemented on A and B pins on the MPC5643L’s FlexPWM module. And there is no control registers for capture feature on PWMA[n] and PWMB[n].

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Only the PWM[X] can be used for this feature and capture control registers are available for PWM[X] pin.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos