Is there an example project to configure ADC_PAL with freertos for MPC5777C?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an example project to configure ADC_PAL with freertos for MPC5777C?

Jump to solution
LyncLin
Contributor III

I'm currently using S32 and processor expert to configure a project for MPC5777C. I found that if I include a FreeRTOS component, the ADC_init function cann't pass as it is provided in the adc_pal_eqadc_mpc5777c example, without FreeRTOS it is fine. Is there an example project to configure ADC_PAL with freertos for MPC5777C? Does any one has experience on this?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
LyncLin
Contributor III

Finally I found the root cause is the heap size for the initial task is too small, when enlarge the heap size, the init can be passed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

where do you call the init function? Notice that modules using OS services (like OSIF, for example) can't be executed before starting the scheduler. Common practice is to have an initialization task to initialized all needed resources and then you can create and start other tasks. I guess that this is the root cause.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos
LyncLin
Contributor III

I tried to create a single 2 ms task, and put Adc_init() at the beginning of the task, but it halts at context switch function. Can give me an simple example for that? Thanks!

0 Kudos
LyncLin
Contributor III

Finally I found the root cause is the heap size for the initial task is too small, when enlarge the heap size, the init can be passed.

0 Kudos