How to solve the MPC5748G.h file version incompatible problems during migration app from examples

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to solve the MPC5748G.h file version incompatible problems during migration app from examples

bitbingo
Contributor I

Thank you for expert's focus~

There are many building problems about the default MPC5748G.h (1.4 version) in platform files , when I migrated app from the official website to the DEVKIT-MPC5748G development board as the fresh man. I copied the code and .h files from the examples to new S32DS project for MPC5748G. (Examples:Example_MPC5748G_eMIOS_BCTU_ADC_S32DS21, the MPC5748G.h file version is 6.0.2). The problems as shown as the following.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

1. Could you help me to confirm the problem reasons or show me the correct migration progress for a fresh man?

2. What's the different purpose of two different MPC5748G.h file, and is there a method to combine the two same name header files to one?

Thanks a lot~

Bingo.

2020/08/22

petervlna

@Mihai Volmer

michaelbinz

0 Kudos
1 Reply

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

if you are working with the SDK you should keep header generated by the S32DS SDK.
Any code added to such project and written based on different header, has to be manually rewritten to comply with used header. 

BR, Petr

0 Kudos