cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSE Interrupt enable not working

Othmane1
Contributor II

Hi,

I was trying to enable the interrupt for the CSE but anytime i try that my code jumps to IVOR3 and the strange part is that all the IRQq work fine except the IRQ for CSE which makes the sw jump to exception

0 Kudos
5 Replies

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Othmane1 

Let's start from the beginning - which device do you have? Which SW drivers?
Did you check if the vector table contains correct interrupt vector? Can you see the interrupt handlet at that address? If you put a breakpoint at the first instruction of the handler, can you reach that breakpoint?
When you reach the IVOR3, what is the content of core register SRR0? This should show "Set to the effective address of the excepting instruction".

Regards,
Lukas

0 Kudos

Othmane1
Contributor II

Hi Lukas,

which device do you have? Evaluation board for MPC5777C

Which SW drivers? cse_driver.c

Did you check if the vector table contains correct interrupt vector? Yes

Can you see the interrupt handlet at that address? If you put a breakpoint at the first instruction of the handler, can you reach that breakpoint? No because the problem in eabling the interrupt whenever i try to enable that one the sw immediately go to IVOR3

Othmane1_0-1708084205150.png

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

What about the core register SRR0? This should help to understand from which address the core tries to fetch a code.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

Othmane1
Contributor II

IT gives me the address of this instruction:

Othmane1_0-1708325643356.png

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If SRR0 really points to this command then the problem is not caused by interrupt but rather directly by store instruction.

To make it faster - is it possible to share some simplified project, so I can check it on my side?

Or maybe elf file could be sufficient - in this case, I  just need to know an address of this command. And, if possible, make sure that I can reach this command independently of your system (like call it somewhere at the beginning of main function...).

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos