Unable to download SDK for MK10DX64VLH7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download SDK for MK10DX64VLH7

mylim
Contributor IV

Hi, I am using MCUXpresso IDE. I would like to find out how to get SDK for MK10DX64VLH7. 

When access the SDK dashboard I am only able to find the list of SDK below.

Please help.

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
7 Replies

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi mylin,

MCUXpresso doesn't support MK10DX64VLH7. Please use KDS, Codewarrior or other IDE. The attachment is the example and driver package.

Regards,

Jing 

0 Kudos

mylim
Contributor IV

Hi, thanks for the reply. I tried KDS 3.2. However, when i create new project using kinetis SDK 2.X project wizard i couldn't download the kinetis SDK for MK10DX64VLH7.

I understand there have been some change in platform from KDS to MCUXpresso. If there any link i can download the legacy files? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

no, there isn't SDK for 72MHz MK10. Only 100MHz product in MK10 family has SDK. You can start from Processor Expert in KDS.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos

mylim
Contributor IV

Hi, Thanks. I would like to find out is there any RTOS support for MK10DX64VLH7? 
otherwise, which would be the 64pin or less pin count has RTOS support?

Please advise.

Thanks.

MY

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

MQX4.2 has TWR-K20D72M in its supporting list. TWR-K20D72M support K10D72M. So, you can use MQX4.2 directly.

Regards,

Jing 

0 Kudos

mylim
Contributor IV

Hi Jing,

I found out that 'MQX v4.2 is no longer available & superseded by v5.' 
In that case the latest 5.1 supports? or is there anywhere i can get my hands on v4.2? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Yes, you're right. MQX v4.2 is no longer avaiable on NXP portal. V5.1 is not for free and I have no idea about it. Maybe you can refer to this link for v4.2. Freescale MQX RTOS 4.2.0-MQX实时操作系统-恩智浦技术社区 

If you have any questions about the legacy MQX 4.x, you can create a ticket to NXP technical support.

Support | NXP 

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos