SDK built with online SDK Builder for linux is not extractable.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK built with online SDK Builder for linux is not extractable.

Jump to solution
mwilliams
Contributor III

I am having issues extracting SDK built with the online Builder.  The resulting .gz file produces one large file not a directory.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mwilliams
Contributor III

The SDK I built is attached and it has a .gz extension, I found that after decompression the file is a tar archive but the name gives no indication.  After I decompress with gzip, I had to notice that the result was a tar archive and after extracting that I was able to use the SDK on the command line to build some examples.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I just download a SDK linux version. the extension is .zip and it can be installed to MCUXpresso IDE by dragging the package to "installed SDK " window. 

ZhangJennie_0-1664175314943.png

I use Ubuntu.

So there is no install problem on my side.

Could you please test the same?

Best Regards

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos
mwilliams
Contributor III

Thanks for your reply.  Could you give the versions of SDK, MCU Expresso, and platform?

0 Kudos
mwilliams
Contributor III

The SDK I built is attached and it has a .gz extension, I found that after decompression the file is a tar archive but the name gives no indication.  After I decompress with gzip, I had to notice that the result was a tar archive and after extracting that I was able to use the SDK on the command line to build some examples.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi mwilliams 

You use iMX8M. Our  iMX support will help you.

Thanks,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos