Compiling eCOS Pro with the MCUXpresso toochain ( VS Code )

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compiling eCOS Pro with the MCUXpresso toochain ( VS Code )

ThBer
Contributor I

HI Everyone,

I have recently tried to use the VsCode extension for MCUXpresso and we would like to continue using this for our in house development. We will be using an Ecos Pro Os layer. Currently we are using a i.MX RT1050-EVKB Board for the initial development. So far I was not sucessfull to include the ecos librarys in my MCUXpresso project. I assume that there is a clash, as the ecos is board specific and the hello world project, that we used as a template also is board specific, so there seems to be some clashes with recources.

Is anyone here using ecos as well and has managed to either include the ecos part in the project and compile everything at once, or to include the compiled ecos librarys to use in the project. 

We can not use Linux for our development, so are bound to a windows development machine.
Any help or tips we can get are welcome.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ThBer 

I hope you are doing great. 

Could you give us an example of how you are including the eCOS library? And the errors that you are getting? Also the compiler needed for this library. 

Our support team doest not support this third party library, but we can see how we can provide a general  advice for including libraries.

All the best, 

Diego.

0 Kudos