lpc4370 multicore applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpc4370 multicore applications

smarty760
Contributor I

Is there documentation explaining how the multicore applications work for the lpc4370 processor?

What flash driver files and memory configuration files should be used for multicore applications for the lpc4370 processor?

Is there a guide for using the flash driver files and the memory configuration files for multicore applications for the lpc4370 processor?

Why do I get “error uses VFP register arguments” when running the multicore_blinky examples on the lpc4370 and how do I solve them?

I did not get this error when running the multicore_blinky applications on the lpc43S67 processor. I did refer to the LPC43xx Cortex-M4 / M0 Multicore Applications document. In this document, I saw that the M4 application can be placed in Flash A (at 0x1a000000) and the M0APP application can be placed in Flash B. This makes sense when looking at the memory details of the lpc43S67 because there is a flash A and flash B. The memory details of the lpc4370 project do not contain a flash A or flash B. The default Link Server Flash Driver was empty by default, so I tried using the LPC18_43_SPIFI_GENERIC.cfx file for this.

Can anyone help with this?

#

#

#

#LPC Open 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @smarty760 

There is no internal flash with lpc4370.

LPC18_43_SPIFI_GENERIC.cfx file  is for external spifi flash. you can open demos under LPCopen to check.

About debug multicore, you can also have a look at thread:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/LPC-Microcontrollers/Which-IDE-to-be-used-for-debugging-LPC4367/m-p/871...  

BR

Alice

0 Kudos