cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from McuXpresso IDE to IAR workbench

akhilvinod
Contributor I

Hi,

I want to use the NFC source code given for MKM34Z256, and tweak to be used in my metering solution. What are the precautions to be taken while porting the code from Mcuxpresso IDE to IAR Embedded workbench for msp430?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It seems there is no document on porting MCUXpresso project to IAR.

Normally, user needs create a new IAR project then port the code part by part.

We need pay attention to the difference on system initialization code, interrupt definition, register definition, etc during  porting.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

DaveTonyCook
Contributor IV

Hi,

I’m just about to start a project based on the LPC55Sx with LPCXpresso IDE and the SDK.

Has anyone had experience of importing an LPCXprsso project into IAR embedded workbench?

I want to take advantage of the rapid development offered by the NXP tools but want to then export to IAR embedded workbench. What is the easiest way to do this?

Thanks

Dave Cook

0 Kudos