In Linux, "MCUXpresso IDE project decorator" causes difficult to read project label

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Linux, "MCUXpresso IDE project decorator" causes difficult to read project label

denizcan
Contributor II

In Ubuntu 18.04 with Gnome Desktop and KDE Neon 18.04 with KDE desktop, the "MCUXpresso IDE project decorator" results the following view in Project Explorer

pastedImage_1.png

When I closed it in the Preferences/General/Appearance/Label Decoration, it returns to normal behaviour:

pastedImage_2.png

In Windows, it is light yellow background, which is nice.. But the Linux implementation is annoying.. Is there a problem with color handling?

4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Deniz Can Cigsar

You mentioned "In Windows, it is light yellow background, which is nice". Can you please send me a screenshot of it?

Best Regards

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

See section 'Current Eclipse Project Highlighting' in

New NXP MCUXpresso IDE V10.3.0 Release | MCU on Eclipse 

Project with active build configuration

BTW, I passed this to the IDE engineering team if this could be improved. I don't think there is currently a way to change the colors.

Erich

denizcan
Contributor II

Light yellow is nice.. However, being able to change the color will be more complete, even if I would not change..

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Deniz Can Cigsar,

I was informed this is an IDE issue and will be fixed in next version 11.0.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos