キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

make[1]:***[.o] Error 1 issue when using SDK Component Manager

180件の閲覧回数
Kbrannan
Contributor II

I'm trying to combine Edgefast BLE SDK examples. I begin with evkbmimxrt1170_peripheral_beacon and test. Next, I attempt to add a bluetooth profile using the SDK component manager and add middleware.edgefast_bluetooth.profile.hts. After adding, I get build errors without changing any includes or anything in source. 

A couple of Template folders are downloaded and I can delete those, but I cannot tell what other changes are being made to cause an issue.

The only files that prompt for Compare/Keep/Replace are from the Source folder (main.c and others). 

What else is the import tool changing? Is there a better way to add the driver files I need?

Kbrannan_0-1713908566747.png

0 件の賞賛
1 返信

150件の閲覧回数
DanielRuvalcaba
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

When adding middleware, drivers or any king of SW using Manage SDK components (which is the tool you are using as far as I understand), some compile errors might appear since it can create conflicts in the project. Actually, this is explained in the MCUXpresso IDE User Guide in section 8.

One possible workaround is to manually add the drivers, middleware, etc. For instance, if you would like to use the HTS profile, you can import the HTS example and copy the corresponding files into your project.

I hope this helps,

Daniel.

0 件の賞賛