Where do I find SEGGER firmware .sda file for KL03Z?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find SEGGER firmware .sda file for KL03Z?

denbigh1974
Contributor II

I have a FRDM-KL03Z board and I am following a set of instructions that allows me to use SEGGER's JLink software to allow me to load my own binaries to the board.

To set this up, the instructions ask me to copy JLink_OpenSDA_2015-10-13.sda to the BOOTLOADER disk volume.

My question is, where do I find this file? If you go to the Segger downloads page,  the files are all of type OpenSDA_V1.bin  Where is the .sda file that I need, please? Has .sda been replaced with a .bin file? (I assume that I need OpenSDA V1 Bootloader for the KL03Z)

(P.S. There is a file called JLink_OpenSDA_2015-10-13.sda attached to this post: https://community.nxp.com/thread/394844#comment-653927

However, I would prefer to download it from the Segger website)

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Den,

On the same Segger downloads page you mentioned you need to click in Board-Specific Firmwares and download the appropriate firmware for FRDM-KL03.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos