Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load SDK update site

Jump to solution
rmaier
Contributor III

Hello,

I am unable to install any SDKs. I get "Unable to load SDK update site or SDK update site not set". Firewall has been disabled. I have installed v11.6.0.

rmaier_0-1665006498052.png

Thanks,

Robert

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @rmaier,

Just for double check, are you still having issues after clicking the refresh button? Sometimes the internal SDK repository could be slow depending on demand.

RaulRomero_6-1665086519346.png

Also, you can install and access MCUXpresso SDKs from Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder. Here you can download the SDKs you need as ZIP files. Then just import the SDK, simply dragging and dropping your ZIP file in Installed SDKs in the workspace:

RaulRomero_7-1665086712557.png

Hope this helps you.

Regards, Raul.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
rmaier
Contributor III

While I am not able to download SDKs, I was able to install them the "Offline" method.

Thanks

0 Kudos
RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @rmaier,

Just for double check, are you still having issues after clicking the refresh button? Sometimes the internal SDK repository could be slow depending on demand.

RaulRomero_6-1665086519346.png

Also, you can install and access MCUXpresso SDKs from Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder. Here you can download the SDKs you need as ZIP files. Then just import the SDK, simply dragging and dropping your ZIP file in Installed SDKs in the workspace:

RaulRomero_7-1665086712557.png

Hope this helps you.

Regards, Raul.

0 Kudos