cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About LPC824 ADC Conversion

barber_chen
Contributor I

Hello Everyone:

I Had try to use ADC function to check the battery,but it can not continue when I start it(following figure),and I had try to referance a lot of demo core to implemention requirement( the project can not debug now,because that the project had open the deep power dowm mode before,and I had close that,but it also can not debug),and this project was switch form LPC822(all the function designed before is work properly),and I had  updat the IDE and CONFIG TOOL just now(the ADC also can not work),can you help me? thanks.

(the following discribe is base on Chinese)

大家好:

目前我有个项目正在使用LPC824实现ADC检测电池电压的功能,在应用中我发现如下配置下启动转换的时候无法完成转换,同时我还参考了许多的DEMO程序,但是均无法实现ADC,为此我还特地升级了IDE和CONFIG TOOL,但是都不能奏效,还请帮忙尽早解决,谢谢

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

barber_chen
Contributor I

the problem has been solved,see the figure:

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello 志荣 陈,

Do you meaning your  chip can't debug now with any project , or only this ADC project?

If only this project, please run into the function of "ADC_GetChannelConversionResult()" to check

the issue.

And under  SDK, there is ADC demo based on LPC824, you can first test whether the demo can work well.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

barber_chen
Contributor I

Alice_Yang :

thanks for your reply,but I'm sorry that I can't use my product's board to debug demo code , and I had tried all the following demo code (I had tried other code).

and last,please see the figure in the questioning(it's can not continue when I  START IT)

AND ,I'm sorry to ask you: are you Chinese?can we communicate in Chinese???pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos